Green Venture’s UpRoot Gala 2016
What is UpRoot ?
An evening of celebration enjoying music, drinks and locally-sourced and inspired food.
Experiencing the natural beauty of an 1850s stone farmhouse.
Helping our community be a little greener just by having a great night out.
Want to enjoy a summer evening with drinks, friends, some music, and wonderful local food creations, all in a heritage garden setting? Green Venture’s Uproot 2016 Gala is for you!
This year’s event takes place on Thursday August 18, from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm, at EcoHouse (22 Veevers Drive, Hamilton). Tickets will be $25 (inc. tax) and will include food options from a half dozen local chefs. A cash bar will be available. For more information, please contact 905-540-8787 x117.
Introducing our 2016 chefs/caterers:
- Beverages: Collective Arts Brewing
Tickets are NOW AVAILABLE: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2569913
Other Activities at Uproot 2016:
- Ride our Smoothie Bike and make your own fruit smoothie!
- Speak with special guest Alvaro VEnturelli, from Plan B Organic Farm, about local sourcing food.
- Fundraising Silent Auction
- Enjoy Green Venture’s summer art showing, featuring mixed media selections from artist Ted Karkut.
Smoothie Bike at Green Venture!
Funding support for this event has been provided courtesy of the City of Hamilton Enrichment Fund.