Green Venture’s UpRoot Gala 2016
What is UpRoot ?
An evening of celebration enjoying music, drinks and locally-sourced and inspired food.
Experiencing the natural beauty of an 1850s stone farmhouse.
Helping our community be a little greener just by having a great night out.
Want to enjoy a summer evening with drinks, friends, some music, and wonderful local food creations, all in a heritage garden setting? Green Venture’s Uproot 2016 Gala is for you!
This year’s event takes place on Thursday August 18, from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm, at EcoHouse (22 Veevers Drive, Hamilton). Tickets will be $25 (inc. tax) and will include food options from a half dozen local chefs. A cash bar will be available. For more information, please contact 905-540-8787 x117.
Introducing our 2016 chefs/caterers:
- Beverages: Collective Arts Brewing
Tickets are NOW AVAILABLE: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2569913
Other Activities at Uproot 2016:
- Ride our Smoothie Bike and make your own fruit smoothie!
- Speak with special guest Alvaro VEnturelli, from Plan B Organic Farm, about local sourcing food.
- Fundraising Silent Auction
- Enjoy Green Venture’s summer art showing, featuring mixed media selections from artist Ted Karkut.