Green Venture would like to thank the following sponsors for their generous support. Our positive impact on the Greater-Hamilton area is made possible through donations from people like you, and by the contributions of these organizations.
Please consider contacting Green Venture today to discuss how your organization can support Green Venture’s valuable work.
Grant Thorton - provides a significant in-kind annual gift through a discounted rate on their services.
- Josh Gordon Creative has donated generous time and talent on various Green Venture programs and initiatives.
- Girl Guides of Canada provided cash and volunteer labour towards the EcoHouse Rain Garden project.
- My Thai supports the Stepping it Up Program program with a generous contribution to volunteer honorariums.
- Hamilton Canadian Tire Stores and their Auto Service Centres located at Centre Mall, Upper Gage and Ancaster provide excellent venues and support for Green Venture Tire Pressure Clinics which teach drivers how to save fuel and emissions. Hugh Turner, Manager of Canadian Tire at Centre Mall’s Auto Service Centre has championed out efforts in his community since 2009.
- Hamilton RONA stores at Waterdown and Parkdale North enthusiastically host and promote Clean Air is a Yard Away events to retire homeowners highly polluting lawnmowers.
- The Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board’s Dr. Paul Beaudette and the Social and Ecological Responsibility in Education (S.E.R.E.) Committee perennially champion environmental stewardship and facilitate Green Venture program delivery.
- The Sky Dragon Centre and the Bread and Roses Café generously donate space and support for the Hamilton High School Heroes art exhibition.
- Mark’s Work Wearhouse at the Centre Mall, FreshCo at Upper Gage and the Ottawa Street Farmers Market generously donate prizes that help build excitement at Green Venture events.
- Cable14 - Partners in promoting community events.
- Hamilton's FastBin.ca helped to remove and recycle lawnmowers turned in at the Clean Air is a Yard Away events in 2011.
Dundas' Green Circle Recycling
- Helped to remove and recycle lawnmowers turned in at the Clean Air is a Yard Away events in 2011.