Students will investigate air quality (using our hand held air monitor), and how their daily lives affect it. Students will experiment with our Raingers House Models, to see how simple technologies can affect stormwater management at home.
Science and Technology: Interactions Within Ecosystems
- Assess the impact of selected technologies on the environment
- Analyse the cost and benefits of selected strategies for protecting the environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of an ecosystem as a system of interaction between living organisms
- Describe how matter is recycled within the environment and explain how it promotes sustainability
- Describe ways in which human activities and technologies alter balance and interactions in the environment