Register for the winter session of Nature Ninjas here.
Nature Ninjas is going virtual for winter 2021!
The winter session will run from January 20 to March 3, 2021, and feature 4 after school (4:15-5:15) online video sessions, to help kids aged 6-12 connect with nature and stay active from home. Each session will feature a visit with a guide, and include an at-home activity to complete on your own time. We ask that registrants pay what they can to offset program and material costs. We recommend a donation of $15, but any donation is greatly appreciated.
This time, we’ll be providing all the materials you need for your at-home activities! Nature Ninjas activity kits will be available at EcoHouse for pick up from January 11-19, from 10am to 4pm, or for delivery (within Hamilton) for an additional fee.
This winter, your Ninja will:
- Come nose (screen) to beak with an Ontario owl
- Meet an Ontario beekeeper
- Get active with a kids nature-themed Zumba class
- Learn all about maple syrup
Your activity kit will include:
- Pinecone bird feeder materials & instructions
- Beeswax wrap materials & instructions
- Wonders of Winter bingo card & Wonders of Winter recipes
- Bean planting materials & instructions
- A surprise sweet treat!
Video sessions will take place on:
- January 20
- February 3
- February 17
- March 3
To register for Wonders of Winter, click here. A new registration form must be completed for each participant.