The following is a list of some of the roles that volunteers may be asked to fill at a Seedy Saturday:
Special Event Volunteer– Seedy Saturday
Commitment: Saturday, February 4th, 2- 5 Hours
The responsibilities of special events volunteers may include:
- Participate in special events in one or more roles: greeting/directing, curbside pick up, promotion, registration, information desk, usher, and coordinator assistant.
- Set-up and take-down event spaces when required
- Provide administrative assistance
- Volunteers will be required to follow COVID safety procedures in place at the event
- Please keep in mind some virtual meetings may be requested prior to the event
Seed Sorting Volunteer Commitment: Flexible
Join us as we sort through all of our seed donations and organize our Seed Library in preparation of the busy garden season. In addition to sorting seeds, we will be counting, organizing and distributing supplies for the Hamilton Seed Library. Enjoy casual conversation with like minded volunteers.
Sorting and packing tasks can be done at home at any time you find convenient or at EcoHouse.
- Enabling the continuation of Seedy Saturday and Hamilton Seed Library Programming
- Reducing food miles and increasing access to healthy, sustainable, and local food within the Hamilton community.
- Making an impact in the lives of others
- Sharing your love of local seeds and gardening with your community!
No matter your age or skill set, there is a place for you at Seedy Saturday! For any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Interest in Volunteering
We're sorry, but we're no longer accepting new volunteers for this opportunity.