Welcome to Communi-TREE Week
In celebration of National Forest Week, Green Venture is making September 18 to September 24, Urban Forest Week with Communi-TREE! Connect with us throughout the week to learn more about our urban forest, engage in stewardship activities, and grow our canopy! Trees are important to our daily lives from cleaning the air we breathe, to cooling our cities, and helping keep us happy and healthy.
How to Get Involved
There are many ways to get involved with Communi-TREE next week.
- Join us at one of our tree planting and stewardship events
- Follow us on social media to learn more about urban forestry
- Join us on Tuesday, September 20 on our Instagram platform for a chance to win $25.00 (twenty-five dollars) credit to onplants through our Communi-TREE contest.
Contest Details and Rules:
- On Tuesday, September 20 we will post on our Instagram account “Guess who?” Where you will use your tree ID skills to guess what tree species is it by letting us know in our comments section.
- All those who participate in this contest will be entered in a random drawing.
- The contest will close on Friday, September 23 at 4:00 PM
- The contest winner will be announced by Saturday, September 24 by 4:00 PM.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The contest is only open to residents of Canada ages 18+ (excluding Quebec).
- There is a maximum of one (1) winner for this giveaway
- The contest is for a $25.00 (twenty-five dollars) credit to onplants to purchase a native plant
- This campaign is hosted by Green Venture and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
*information will be updated over the next two weeks!