We are hiring two program coordinators to join our environmental education and engagement team! You’ll have a chance to work on many aspects of program management and implementation and contribute your own ideas and creativity to drive community change.
How to Apply:
- Qualified candidates are invited to email their cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com, specifying the Job Title you are applying for in the subject line.
- **Please indicate on your cover letter if you are pre-approved for the Science Horizon Youth Employment Program.**
- Applications will be reviewed as they are received, until positions are filled.
- In-person interviews will be scheduled during business hours in the month of February.
- Please include with your cover letter and resume a list of professional references.
Preferred start date for the Climate Action Program Coordinator position is February 18th, 2020 (later start may be possible).
Preferred start date for the Garden Education Program Coordinator position is March 2, 2020 (later start may be possible).
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.