About the Role: We are looking for volunteers to assist with our Fall Farmers’ Market + Native Plant Sale Festival. Volunteers shall follow
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with set up, take down and check-in
- Supervise plant sale station
- Run activity stations
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Abilities Needed:
- Reliable transportation
- Closed-toed shoes required at all times
Benefits & Impact:
- Volunteer hours (if applicable)
- Supporting the gardening programs, which encourages our community to reduce food miles, help reduce food insecurity for a more resilient community.
Please note: EcoHouse is not a wheel-chair accessible facility. For those with mobility limitations, there are a number of stairs required to reach the porch. Please let us know if you require accommodations and we will make other arrangements for access to EcoHouse.