About the Role: We are looking for volunteers to assist with our Annual Spring Seedling Sale Event.
First Shift: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Second Shift: 12:30 PM 4:30 PM
Interested volunteers may volunteer for the entire day.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with set up before event
- Assist with check in
- Supervise plant sale station
- Run activity stations
- Assist with tear down (end of event)
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Abilities Needed:
- Reliable transportation
- Closed-toed shoes required at all times
Benefits & Impact:
- Volunteer hours (if applicable)
- Supporting the gardening programs, which encourages our community to reduce food miles, help reduce food insecurity for a more resilient community.
Please note: EcoHouse is not a wheel-chair accessible facility. For those with mobility limitations, there are a number of stairs required to reach the porch. Please let us know if you require accommodations and we will make other arrangements for access to EcoHouse.
Sign Up to Volunteer
We're sorry, but we're no longer accepting new volunteers for this opportunity.