Special Event – Seedy Saturday Hamilton
Seedy Saturday is the ‘go to’ place for anyone and everyone interested in backyard gardening, urban and suburban gardening, growing local food, pollinator gardens, sustainability, heirloom and organic seed supplies, and more. Volunteer with us to help make this community event a success!
Commitment: 4 or 8 hour shifts
Shift one: 8 am – 12 pm
Shift two: 12 pm – 4 pm
Or a full day shift: 8 am – 4 pm
Potential volunteers will be contacted to confirm shift availability and notified once a schedule is selected. All volunteers will need to attend a virtual planning meeting in January.
Possible volunteer roles include:
- Set up and take down event spaces, including assisting vendors
- Greeting and/or directing visitors
- Provide administrative assistance
- Seed exchange setup
- Volunteers will be required to follow COVID safety procedures in place at the event
- Please keep in mind some virtual meetings may be requested prior to the event
Please complete our volunteer waiver form below BEFORE you attend!
Please note: All volunteers must read and complete the waiver before helping out. Volunteers under 18 years of age will require a parent/guardian to complete the waiver.
No matter your age or skill set, there is a place for you at Seedy Saturday! For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com