With the spread of COVID-19, everything is happening at home at these days! Working, playing, and learning are now all centered in our homes. Typically during March and April, Green Venture’s EcoHouse would be welcoming hundreds of students through its doors. Students would participate in games,activities and demonstrations, all in the hopes of inspiring action on climate change.
We want that learning, and those climate change actions, to continue! To that end, Green Venture Education staff will be offering “EcoHouse at Home” online learning opportunities every Monday. Each “EcoHouse at Home” segment will feature the following:
- posted each Monday at 2:00 pm
- available on all of Green Venture’s Social Media channels (facebook, instagram, twitter)
- video format! Sometimes links will be provided for extra learning.
- brief teaching segment
- a fun, interactive format (just like we use at EcoHouse!). Viewers will be asked to participate at home in some way.
- a practical action that students can take at home
Our hope is that we can stay connected to students during this time. Our homes are where we each have the power to make sustainable choice, to take positive climate action. Join us each Monday, as we continue to learn and take action!